Wednesday's storm has covered Monmouth County in slush and snow and has caused several local school to schedule delayed opening on Thursday, March 8.
• Ocean Township schools will have a 2-hour delayed opening.
• Shore Regional, West Long Branch, Monmouth Beach and Oceanport School Districts will have 2-hour delayed openings.
• Monmouth Regional will have a 90-minute delayed opening.
• The Eatontown School District will have a 90-minute delayed opening as well.
• The Little Silver School District will be operating on a delayed opening as well. Morning Preschool and K-4 will open at 10 a.m., afternoon preschool will open at 12:55 p.m. and Markham Place will open at 10:05 a.m.
We'll update this list if any more schools announce early dismissals.