Beginning approximately the second week in April, a large-scale sewer construction project will begin in Long Branch.
The following roads will be effected to due to road construction:
• Hoey Avenue between Cedar Avenue and Hollywood Avenue
• Westwood Avenue between Cedar Avenue and Hollywood Avenue
• Monmouth Place in the area of Westwood Avenue
• Sairs Avenue between West End Avenue and Hulick Street
• Hulick Street extending to Hulick Terrace
• Belmont Avenue between Third Avenue and Second Avenue
• Memorial Parkway between Broadway and Garfield Avenue
• Liberty Street between Union Avenue and Joline Avenue
• SeaView Avenue between Liberty Street and the the creek
• SeaView Avenue between Whitmer Place and Ocean Boulevard
• Ocean Terrace between Ocean Boulevard and the oceanfront
• Marine Terrace (entire length)
• Wall Street between Oakwood Avenue and Norwood Avenue
• Park Avenue at the intersection of Norwood Avenue
Police are asking motorists to pay close attention to Emergency No Parking signs as vehicles will be towed if parked in a posted work zone area.
"As always, use caution when traveling in or near work areas and obey all Traffic Officer direction," a Long Branch Police Department Facebook message states.
You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!
Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: