Shrewsbury: The Shrewsbury Towne-Monmouth Chapter of the DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution) presented awards to their essayists at the Shrewsbury Historical Society on Monday evening.
Students in grades 5-8 wrote about what it was like to be a child during the American Revolution.
The Chapter selected the winners from more than 260 submitted essays. Twelve certificates were awarded, with four monetary awards made.
And the winners were:
1. Gemma Lascano - Woodmere Eatontown
2. Rachel Orndorff - Woodmere Eatontown
3. Hasun Noh - Woodmere Eatontown
1. Peter Falconite - St Leo the Great
2. Riley Dinnel - St Leo the Great
3. John Incantalupo - St Leo the Great
1. Sarah Magno - St Leo the Great
2. Andrew Colanninp - St Leo the Great
3. Kaitlyn Jones - St Leo the Great
1. Rebecca Magill - Wall Intermediate School
2. Brianna Miller - Wall Intermediate School
3. Cara Capra - Wall Intermediate School
The state winner who placed third was Peter Falconite from St. leo the Great in Lincroft.
You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!
Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: