Several local school districts will have delayed openings on Monday, March 2 due to the snow and ice that fell on Sunday.
The following schools will have delayed openings:
• Long Branch Schools: 2-Hour Delay
• Shore Regional High School: 2-hour Delay
• West Long Branch School District: 2-hour Delay
• Oceanport School District: 2-Hour Delay
• Ocean Township School District: 2-Hour Delay
• Little Silver School District: Point Road will open at 10 a.m. and Markham Place will open at 10:05 a.m.
• Red Bank Regional: 2-Hour Delay
• Eatontown Schools: 90-Minute Delay
• Monmouth Regional: 90-Minute Delay
• Monmouth Beach School: Students Report At 9:45 a.m.
You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!
Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: