Overnight parking is now allowed on five Long Branch streets.
After years of problems with college students filling the streets at night, Long Branch Business Administrator Kevin Hayes said the problem seems to have sorted itself out.
Parking is now allowed from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. on the following streets in the area of Monmouth University:
• Hoey Avenue: Both sides from Cedar to Hollywood.
• Hollywood Terrace: Both Sides entire length.
• Lenox Avenue: Both sides, Woodgate to Justin Way.
• Westwood Avenue: Both sides, Cedar to Hollywood Avenue.
• Woodgate Avenue: Both sides, Cedar to Hollywood Avenue.
The Long Branch Council adopted an ordinance last week to allow the change to go into effect.
You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!
Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: