Jersey Shore Restaurant Week kicks off on Friday, April 4 and features several places to dine in the Word on the Shore area.
“The goal for diners is to experience restaurants they may not have heard about or been to yet and to be able to do that at a great price,” Jersey Shore Restaurant Week Chairman Jim Flynn said on the event’s web site. “For restaurateurs, it is an opportunity to boost their business at traditionally slow times of the year and to ’show off’ their talents to people who haven’t enjoyed their restaurant yet.”
The event is scheduled for April 4 to 13 and features three-course dinners at local restaurants for either $20.14 or $30.14.
The event has grown to include nearly 70 restaurants starting with 56 in its kickoff year of 2009.
The following restaurants in the Word on the Shore area will be participating this year:
• Ama Ristorante: 1485 Ocean Ave., Sea Bright
• Avenue Restaurant: 23 Ocean Ave., Long Branch (Pier Village)
• Bistro Rylo: 1801 Route 35 North, Oakhurst
• Charley’s Ocean Grill: 29 Avenel Blvd., Long Branch
• Even Tide Grille: 1400 Ocean Ave., Sea Bright
• Mar Belo Restaurant: 611 Broadway, Long Branch
• Rooney’s Oceanfront Restaurant: 100 Ocean Ave. North, Long Branch
• Tre Amici: 115 Brighton Ave., Long Branch
Click here for more information and to see each restaurant’s menu for the event.